EVER WONDERED IF YOU COULD QUALIFY FOR A VA HOME LOAN?
LOOK NO FURTHER! OUR LOAN EXPERTS CAN TELL YOU!
Click here to contact one of our superior loan originators.
Until then, here is some very basic information on VA Loans:
- You must be a veteran to qualify for a VA loan
- VA stands for Veterans Administration
- 100% of the loan can be borrowed, meaning you do not need to come to closing with any down payment
- There is a maximum loan amount. At this time, January 13, 2022, it is $647,200, a recent increase from 2021
- A veteran may have a VA guarantee fee charged at closing, or it could be waived. There are specific criteria for the waiver
- Seller concessions no greater than 4%, of allowable fees – this can vary depending on several factors
- 15-year or 30-year terms are available
- A surviving spouse may be eligible for a VA loan
- VA Interest Rate Reduction Refinance Loan – VA IRRRL is an excellent option for refinancing your current home mortgage
Email us today for more information at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us: 704-283-9465 / 1-800-968-9086