Firm’s Diversity and Inclusion Strategic Plan:
Whitley Mortgage ensures diverse and inclusive practices in recruiting, hiring, selection of interns, retention, promotion, and separation practices by:
- Providing mandatory, periodic training on Equal Employment Opportunities and Diversity and Inclusion to its staff and interns.
- Provide Mentoring and Internship Opportunities.
- Continued implementation of the fair and equitable Employee Appraisal System and Manager Appraisal System and the Developmental Program for Employees and Interns and Contractors.
- Participate in outreach to groups, organizations, educational institutions, and/or events that appeal to women and/or minorities, and establishing relationships with those groups, organizations and/or institutions.
- Maintain database of minority-owned and women-owned vendors that will compete for upcoming contracts.
- Participate in outreach to groups, organizations, educational institutions, workshops and/or events that appeal to women-owned businesses and/or minority-owned businesses, and establish relationships with those groups, organizations and/or institutions.
- Publishing employment and internship opportunities on our website, and on Social Media (in groups focused on women and minorities).
- Publish upcoming opportunities to procure goods or services from vendors and contracting opportunities on our website, Social Media (in groups focused on women and minorities), and through email lists.
- Publish information on mentorship and developmental employee programs and developmental programs for potential contractors on the website.
- Provide quarterly reports to Senior Management on Progress.