Whitley Mortgage Associates, Inc. makes every effort to be transparent with its Diversity and Inclusion practices. Below please find the general timeline for internship opportunities.
- Intern applicants will submit resumes or requests on an ongoing basis.
- Internship Coordinator will schedule interviews when an internship position becomes available.
- Candidates will complete one or more interviews in person, over the phone or virtually, online.
- Selections will be made based on the Intern Interview Evaluation Form scores.
- Intern Coordinator will offer the intern position to candidate.
- Once candidate accepts, Intern Coordinator will schedule Onboarding date.
- Intern will work with Intern Coordinator to determine the length of internship and develop a plan, including expectations and goals, within the first three weeks of internship.
- When internship is complete, intern will turn in all WMA property.
- Intern has the opportunity to apply for employment with WMA after internship.
This is a general outline, which can be changed at any time. Please contact us for more information.
Sarah Rynne, Diversity and Inclusion Officer